Countdown to Pensions Transformation
Thursday, January 26th, Croke Park, Dublin
The Business Post’s Pensions Summit is a leading forum for Irish pension decision-makers to gather for networking and insights in the design and delivery of benefits and retirement schemes for our progressive workforce.
5 years ago, the government announced a significant programme of reform for pensions in Ireland culminating in the landmark and long-awaited plan for compulsory pensions cover. While the plan is pretty clear and due to start in 1 years’ time, important questions remain about how the new system will compare, co-exist and interact with the existing retirement savings system.
The Pensions Summit ’23 explored the forms pensions schemes may take in the future. We explored developments in pensions policy, regulation and enforcement, the wider social implications and new ways of communicating with members. Our highly interactive format is designed to encourage delegate participation and facilitate discussion about critical DC issues.
Welcoming trustees, pension managers and finance directors who control assets worth billions of euros, to HR specialists responsible for large workforces of people, delegates are made up of the most important pension decision-makers in the country.
Our agenda is in development but key themes and topics for Pensions Summit 2023 will include:
- The new world disorder: Predictions and forecasts
- Post-pandemic investing – what next for scheme portfolios?
- Navigating your pension funds through a high inflation environment
- Understanding the trends shaping the fast-evolving master trust sector
- IORP 11: What employers need to know
- Auto-enrolment: What employers need to know
- The gig economy and pensions: Time for policy to keep pace
- Consumer engagement: What techniques really work?
- What role do employers play in supporting employees’ financial wellbeing and how might it evolve in the future
- Delivering sustainability: What does it take? Top tips for schemes setting out on their ESG journey
- Supporting customers in their longer lives: The longevity challenge and its implications
- Company Directors
- Pension scheme managers
- Pension administrators
- Policy advisers
- Corporate IFAs
- Investment managers
- Communication professionals
2023 Sponsors and Supporters
This summit is organised by Business Post LIVE & iQuest.
If you have any questions, requests, or require assistance with your booking, please feel free to contact me: